#6: Answer The Phone!
I am sad to say that the world does not necessarily operate on your schedule. I am also here to remind you that making a living today and running a business is not as easy as some books make it out to be. Here is a novel idea. When somebody wants to talk to you, make yourself available. The window of opportunity may not stay open for long.
email@example.com (Talk to me)
- The world is operating on its own schedule … not yours.
- News shows begin at 4:30 am. (Huh?)
- Traffic jams begin before sun up. (Huh?)
- When an opportunity presents itself it is in your best interest to pay attention.
- When your phone rings, answer it.
- When your phone rings, answer it like you are happy somebody has thought of you.
- 1-Minute River Knowledge
- AmaWaterways Blog
- Business Development
- Business Videos
- Employee & Self-Motivation
- How-To Training Sessions
- Marketing Mistakes
- Mike's Memo
- Mike's Musings
- Sales Nuggets
- Sales Tips
- Selling Mistakes
- Travel Research
- TRO Column
- Video Lessons