Audio Lessons 32 to 41.
32. Sales Myth #1: Sales is a Numbers Game …. False
Sales is no longer a numbers game … the way we used to refer to it. It resembles more closely a game of darts. First, you select your target. Then, you start tossing your effort toward your target in an attempt to establish a meaningful relationship. This takes time. This take a plan. This takes consistency. It is no longer a game of chance.
33. Learn To Rip The Pages Out of Your Book (Time Management)
34. Sales Myth #2: You Have To Like Everybody (People) … False
35. Ask Permission To Ask Questions
36. Do Something. Do Anything. Just Do.
37. Throw Your Resume Away…. ??????
38. Lessons From The Ritz Carlton. It Is As Easy As 1,2,3.
39. Motivation Is Self-Defined
40. Sales Myth #4: Stress Is Something You Must Learn To Deal With …. False.
41. The Tw0-Step Lead Generation Program
- 1-Minute River Knowledge
- AmaWaterways Blog
- Business Development
- Business Videos
- Employee & Self-Motivation
- How-To Training Sessions
- Marketing Mistakes
- Mike's Memo
- Mike's Musings
- Sales Nuggets
- Sales Tips
- Selling Mistakes
- Travel Research
- TRO Column
- Video Lessons