You Did Not Invent The Rut.
1. Sometimes we just don’t feel like it.
2. You can’t stay “down” too long.
3. Call a trusted “upbeat” friend. (Not a bummer.)
4. Understand that you are in good company when you find yourself wading through the muddy water. (The quagmires of life.)
5. These negative feelings are temporary. (You must believe me.)
6. In time you will be back in the game.
7. “The mind quits first.” Train your mind. Take over your decision-making process.
8. Onward and upward! You are not meant to be anything but successful.
Let me know if you like these short audio clips.
Please talk to me.
- 1-Minute River Knowledge
- AmaWaterways Blog
- Business Development
- Business Videos
- Employee & Self-Motivation
- How-To Training Sessions
- Marketing Mistakes
- Mike's Memo
- Mike's Musings
- Sales Nuggets
- Sales Tips
- Selling Mistakes
- Travel Research
- TRO Column
- Video Lessons