HOW TO EXIT A SAND TRAP
Lesson #256 From The Guernsey Goblet Golf Chairman
- Follow through as if the NBC camera team was following you around.
- After striking the sand one inch behind the ball keep an eye on the ball to see exactly where the ball enters the woods on the far side of the green.
- Turn away from anybody laughing and spit any residue sand from your mouth and nose.
- Look for the easiest path back to the grass … any grass.
- Keep the expletives to a minimum while doing so.
- Remember your ass is the heaviest part of your body and just as you try to get both cheeks into your swing, remember to get them both up and out of the trap, lest gravity takes over and spoils what is left of your game.
- Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.
Here is an example from one of the TEP boys in last years event which should speak for itself.
Thanks go to Tim Molaghan for the footage and permission to use.
Registration for next year’s event will be sent out after the first of the year for planning purposes. Thanks for watching.
MM: Tournament Chairman
- 1-Minute River Knowledge
- AmaWaterways Blog
- Business Development
- Business Videos
- Employee & Self-Motivation
- How-To Training Sessions
- Marketing Mistakes
- Mike's Memo
- Mike's Musings
- Sales Nuggets
- Sales Tips
- Selling Mistakes
- Travel Research
- TRO Column
- Video Lessons