The Mike Marchev Sales Project
Week 6: TAKING ACTION
1. Watch Video Intro.
2. Watch Video #6
3. Watch Special Interview Video
4. Do the Homework
I mentioned I would include my interview link I had with a travel agent who put together a hugely successful group onboard a Royal Caribbean ship a few years back. You will enjoy her candid remarks.
It is time to begin thinking about your article. Pick a topic you feel would be well received by your target audience.
Next, begin brainstorming a few possible attention-grabbing titles … headlines.
Then, begin listing in bullet form the specific information you want to share. This will determine how many elements or bits of information will fill your article.
Topic: River Cruising
Headline: 7 Reasons Why A European River Cruise May Very-Well Be Your Next Family Vacation
Bulleted Framework: (Not in any order yet. This is your brainstorming effort.)
Sample Opening Sentence: “A beach is a beach. All ocean views look the same. Today it is hard to tell one hotel room from another. But there is still one vacation option that stands out like a sore thumb, in a good way. In a very good way. I’m talking about taking a ride up or down a European river in first class luxury.
- Your “5-Reason” Document Example CLICK HERE.
- My “5-Reason” Personal Example CLICK HERE
- Your 1-Sheet Example Front Page CLICK HERE
- Your Collaboration Graphic Example … See Page two of 1-Sheet. CLICK HERE
- Your Article Template Example CLICK HERE
- 11 Sales Mistakes CLICK HERE
- Your Elevator Speech CLICK HERE
- The 12-Word Marketing Plan CLICK HERE
- Your Memory Jogger Prospect Helper CLICK HERE
- 1-Minute River Knowledge
- AmaWaterways Blog
- Business Development
- Business Videos
- Employee & Self-Motivation
- How-To Training Sessions
- Marketing Mistakes
- Mike's Memo
- Mike's Musings
- Sales Nuggets
- Sales Tips
- Selling Mistakes
- Travel Research
- TRO Column
- Video Lessons